Fall play falls into place

Suddenly%2C+Seymour%3A+Thespian+Society+president+Riley+Dion+auditions+for+the+role+of+Seymore+Krelborne+in+the+upcoming+production+of+%E2%80%9CLittle+Shop+of+Horrors%E2%80%9D+in+front+of+judges+Lalita+Maharaj%2C+Claudia+Singkornrat%2C+music+director+Anthony+Alfano+and+troupe+director+Jennifer+Russo.+%E2%80%9C%E2%80%98Little+Shop+of+Horrors%E2%80%99+is+like+my+dream+show%2C%E2%80%9D+Dion+said.+%E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99ve+been+preparing+for+my+audition+since+the+beginning+of+the+summer.%E2%80%9D+She+was+cast+as+one+of+two+actors+for+the+role.+

Patrick Gohl

Suddenly, Seymour: Thespian Society president Riley Dion auditions for the role of Seymore Krelborne in the upcoming production of “Little Shop of Horrors” in front of judges Lalita Maharaj, Claudia Singkornrat, music director Anthony Alfano and troupe director Jennifer Russo. “‘Little Shop of Horrors’ is like my dream show,” Dion said. “I’ve been preparing for my audition since the beginning of the summer.” She was cast as one of two actors for the role.

Patrick Gohl, Copy Editor

Preparation for the Thespian Society’s fall production of “Little Shop of Horrors” is underway as the cast works to put together a unique take on a terrifying musical tale.

“I am so excited,” said Thespian president Riley Dion, who is playing the lead character, Seymour Krelborn. “Seymour is my dream role, and I am just over the moon to get to perform it for the school.”

Director Jennifer Russo sees great potential in the show’s cast based on the rehearsals held so far this year. The student actors are already finding their rhythm and hitting the right notes.

“We’ve had our first few practices, and the show is already looking so good,” Russo said.

The musical is scheduled for the auditorium on Dec. 7-8.