By Eduardo Andrade, Managing Editor
Looking for a snack in the few minutes between online chats? Follow this quick recipe for an easy breakfast sure to give any nutritionist a headache (seriously don’t eat this if you’re on a diet).
Time: ~10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- Salt and pepper
- White bread
- Shredded mozzarella
- Butter the pan for your eggs while preheating it. Raise temperature to medium high.
- Spread butter on the bread.
- If you have an air fryer, sprinkle cheese on the bread and air-fry until the cheese is completely melted. If not, fry the cheese with non-stick pan lubricated with olive oil, butter or non-stick spray, and add the bread on top after the cheese has completely melted. For the second option it’s best if the bread has been pre-toasted.
- Add the eggs to the preheated pan. They should begin to cook immediately, if not crank up the heat.
- Wait until the eggs are nearly done, which should take two to two and a half minutes, and add salt and pepper, to your taste. Add other spices if available.
- Plate everything and wait ~20 seconds for the eggs to cool, then enjoy.