1. “Frozen” by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnston
In a post-apocalyptic, icy world, Nat lives in New Vegas and is looking for a mythical paradise, “The Blue” where she can escape persecution for her unique gifts.
2. “Vicious” by V. E. Schwab
An accident leaves Victor and Eli with extraordinary powers but drastically changes their futures. A decade and one betrayal later, Victor is back and out for revenge.
3. “More Than This” by Patrick Ness
Seth Wearing drowns but wakes up in a deserted English suburb. He soon discovers the world he knows is a lie and struggles to find the truth.
4. “Liars, Inc.” by Paula Stokes
Max Cantrell has turned lying into a profitable business. He covers for students, but when his friend is murdered and the clues point to him he has to uncover the truth before he is charged.
5. “The Red Queen” by Victoria Aveyard
Follow 16-year-old Mare as she works to bring down the Silver-blood elite with the help of the Red Guard.
6. “Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe” by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
What starts as a chance encounter turns into a life-long friendship and romance for Ari and Dante as they learn about life and themselves.
7. “Six of Crows” duology by Leigh Bardugo
Kaz Brekker is a criminal prodigy who is taking a chance at a major heist, but he can’t do it alone. He recruits five dangerous outcasts, but can they get the job done?
8. “Confessions of a Murder Suspect” by James Patterson
Tandy’s life is turned upside down when she finds her parents dead, and now she and her siblings are the prime suspects.
Posted: May 14